Friday, March 22, 2013

Fun Friday Craft Night Easter Papers




Susse Easter Wrapping Papers © Susse Ltd 2013




Susse Easter Wrapping Papers © Susse Ltd 2013






Happy Friday. Sorry I have been neglecting my blog and other social places this week. I am really putting the pedal down this week ( still not working evenings though) to get projects completed before the Easter school holidays start. So maybe even more neglect on my blog etc as I keep Mr Rocket entertained over the next three weeks.  I will try and pop in from time to time.
As promised this Monday I would have some printable papers for you to use for any Easter craftiness you wish to take part in. All inspired my obsession of  spring pastel pop colours.


I hope you have fun with them. If you use any of them post them of Facebook it would be great to see.

More fun printables coming soon.


Susse Easter Wrapping Papers © Susse Ltd 2013

Susse Easter Wrapping Papers © Susse Ltd 2013
   

Susse Easter Wrapping Papers © Susse Ltd 2013

No comments: